Consent to the processing of personal data of customers (individuals)
I, leaving an application for the project on the Internet site https://inostudio.com/ru/ or https://inostudio.com/, accept this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - Consent). I hereby freely, with my will and in my interest, and confirming my legal capacity, I give my consent to the Limited Liability Company "Inostudio Solutions", INN 6154101360, which is located at 347904, Rostov Region, Taganrog, Oktyabrskaya st., 39/2-nd Lane, 1 (hereinafter - INOSTUDIO), for the processing of my personal data on the following conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data both without the use of automation facilities, and with their use.
2. Consent is given to the processing of my personal data: 1) Personal data that are not special or biometric: surname; name; patronymic; E-mail address; Contact phone number; Information about the project; Source from which I learned about INOSTUDIO.
3. Personal data is not publicly available.
4. The purpose of processing personal data: processing of my requests for the purpose of counseling; Sending to my address notifications related to the services / works provided; Preparation and sending of answers to my inquiries; Sending in my address mailings of information-entertaining nature.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: Art. 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; Article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FL "On Personal Data"; The present consent to the processing of personal data.
6. Consent is given by INOSTUDIO to perform the following actions with my personal data during their processing: collection; record; systematization; accumulation; storage; update (update, change); extraction; using; transfer (distribution, provision, access); blocking; removal; destruction.
7. The processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on paper carriers is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FL "On Archival Affairs in the Russian Federation" and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
8. Consent may be withdrawn by me by sending a written notice to the address: 347904, Rostov Region, Taganrog, Oktyabrskaya st., 39/2-nd Pereulok, 1, for Inostudio Solutions.
9. In the event that I withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, INOSTUDIO may continue processing personal data without my consent if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 to 11 of part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law No. 152-FL "On personal data."
10. The date of issue of this Consent is the date of sending my application for a project from the site.
11. This Consent is valid all the time until the processing of personal data specified in Clause 8 of this Consent is terminated.